This will be my first post, which is very exciting indeed. In no way do I expect this post to change your life in any way or make you see the world through different lenses. I purely wanted to have posted something before I really start posting things for real so as to experience the whole important posting moment of the first post. (Post, post, post, post, post.)
Doing things for the first time or "beginning" something is a confusing, difficult, terrifying thing to do. You ultimately have to suck it up and be brave.
It could be a wonderful moment like the first kiss between two young lovers or the first time you go quad-biking. Or terrible, such as being introduced to Miso soup, which I truly believe is the worst soup in the history of soup.
Like the Miso soup moment you will walk away from it never wanting to do that thing again or it could be something you want to repeat forever...like quad-biking.
Essentially what I wanted to do is say hello. And I have done. And thats brilliant. Now, was writing this first post an experience like Miso Soup or Quad-biking?
I don't know. I'll think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment